New and Improved Features:
- Added a new type of decision logic. It is now possible to create a Boxed Function (Context) decision logic which allows for a boxed function containing context entries.
- The auto-completion is now activated while you type when entering FEEL or S-FEEL and supports autocompleting variable and function with space in their name.
- A qualified name is now used when proposing an autocomplete option in FEEL and S-FEEL.
- The Share functionality button has been moved to the Teamwork tab from the Animator tab.
- Fixed a bug which would place the latest IDIOM test results when running an IDIOM test followed by an animation.
- The parent boxed context variables are now included in the suggestion for the Input header of a decision table.
- Fixed a bug which would prevent from undoing a name change of a decision logic in some cases.
- Fixed an issue which would keep the text field in focus after using the autocomplete feature.
- Fixed a bug where only part of a variable name would be colored when another variable had a similar but shorter name.
- Fixed a bug which would move a shape when it was resized to a size smaller than the minimum.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent from moving unconnected links on the canvas.
- Fixed an issue which would scroll the canvas when clicking multiple times on the Zoom Standard button.
- Fixed a bug which would prevent the ability to select newly added shapes from the comments right panel.
- Now the details and the quick connect buttons are always hidden while moving or resizing a shape.
- Fixed an issue where the “More Pages” dialog would not open the first page.