New and Improved Features:
- While defining Data Type, the constraints are now displayed under the field type.
- In the decision table headers, simple constraints for column with complex (user defined) types will be displayed under their type name.
- The S-FEEL quick guide was renamed as Decision Table Quick Guide and aligned with the DMN 1.1 specification.
- Carriage return in decision/bkm/input data names will now produce valid DMN Variable names.
- today was added as a recognized feel function.
- Fixed some minor serialization issues in XML.
- Visio import improvements to recognize Visio master shapes for a small number of stencils.