New and Improved Features:
- Added the possibility to Reverse Direction of links from the context menu.
- It is now possible to edit startQuantity and completionQuantity of Activities.
- Improved the feedback when moving nodes. The selection now has the same bounds as the shape, on multi-selection each selected shape shows its bounds and the links are not selected with a thick line.
- Added the Select All/Select None buttons in the ribbon to easily select all or none of the shapes in the canvas. For shortcut lovers, CTRL-A still works!
- When accelerators are added to the canvas, a page is created per collection of items.
- Made improvements to the ghost from the palette to better represent the selected shape.
- It is now easier to grab the end point of a link to connect it to a shape.
- Fixed an issue where a task was selected by default when changing page
- Fixed an issue where when creating sub-process from selection would, in some cases, bring links to a new page and they would not be connected.
- When inserting a shape between two linked shapes, the group does not break links anymore.
- Fixed an issue where snap to guidelines function would miss shapes that were previously selected.
- Fixed an issue where the link Sub-Process to page dialog would not show the currently selected page.