New and Improved Features:
- Pools and lanes handling improvements:
- Spaces can now be created between lanes,
- Improved the feedback on where the lane will be added or moved,
- Pool’s and lane’s size will not reduce automatically,
- When adding the first lane to a pool or a lane, the content of that pool and/or lane is now transferred to the new lane,
- Improved the undo and redo function,
- Improved the layout of the BPMN file that does not contain any graphical information.
- Fixed an issue where attached events would go behind their activities.
- Fixed an issue that was causing events to get duplicated when undoing/redoing a type change.
- Fixed an issue where the cursor would switch to a forbidden icon while resizing.
- Fixed an import issue which was causing annotations to be displayed on the wrong page.
- Tooltip is now discarded when the logviewer is closed.