New and Improved Features:
- The BPMN Modeler is now available in the French language.
- The process animator now highlights the nodes when they are completed.
- The BPMN shapes palette has been reorganized for a better classification. The shapes palette is now divided into Workflow Pattern, Basic and Advanced sections.
- When publishing a model, the BPMN Modeler will now generate a short URL.
- The validation and error window columns are now adjusted depending on the window size.
- Links to other model are now created with an improved file picker.
- Fixed an issue where the user was not properly notified when their file has been modified by someone else when they were about to save.
- Fixed a bug which would resize the images included in the documentation when generating reports.
- Fixed an issue which would sometimes cover the page zoom functionality with the page URL when zooming the canvas.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent the proper loading of accelerators in the attribute editor in FireFox.
- Fixed an issue with conditional events that could, in certain conditions, generate an invalid BPMN file.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing user from changing a typed event to a none event correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the add page button would not appear if the page names were too long.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the active page highlight to be lost when the “All” button was clicked.