New and Improved Features:
- It is now possible to generate reports from the models. The reports can be generated in Word or HTML formats.
- Fixed an issue where new lines/break in shape’s labels would not be kept when importing and exporting.
- Resolved an issue where when exporting a diagram with a sub process which links to another diagram, would generate an invalid BPMN.
- Fixed an issue where the lanes would not be added to the pool if in the BPMN DI, the lanes were defined before the participants.
- Fixed an issue where the resource assignment expression would not import correctly when a formal expression was used.
- Resolved an issue where the data objects would be saved with [undefined] when importing a BPMN file.
- Resolved an issue where the attribute isMessageVisible in a choreography participant would be set to undefined upon BPMN export.
- Fixed an issue where when dragging the extremity of a link over a node, the magnets on the node would not be shown on the shape if the link’s other extremity was connected to another link.
- Fixed an issue where the extensions and documentation on expression were not kept upon export/import.