New and Improved Features:
- It is now possible to drag and drop a shape on a link to add it to the flow.
- The link constraints are now kept, whenever possible, when moving nodes.
- Fixed an issue where when the page was resized or when a link was changed which had a user position label, the label would not follow.
- Fixed an issue where one could not redo an addition of a workflow pattern.
- Fixed an issue where an expanded sub-choreography could not be sized down when using a spacer.
- Fixed a failed export when mixing choreography activities with lanes.
- Fixed an issue where when exporting to BPMN, the IsInterrupting issue would be lost on a start event.
- Fixed the choreography participants which were not laid-out properly when a user moved them.
- Capacity is now displayed on the Data Store in the Attribute Editor.
- Fixed an issue where the paste icon, in the contextual menu, would sometimes be missing when paste is disabled.