Founded in 1996, Trisotech is a worldwide leader in digital transformation and selected as one of the top 20 BPM products (CIO magazine, March 2015) and one of the top 20 EA products (CIO magazine, July 2015).
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Engineer to join our team promoting and selling industry-leading SaaS software.
- Technical account management portfolio of all customers
- Maintains business relationships with decision makers and Executive sponsors
- Upsells of product line to customers
- Builds and presents solutions demos
- Liaise between external and internal customers
- Writes business cases
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of business and marketing experience in the same or similar industry
- 2+ years of experience in BPM and/or Enterprise Architecture industry
- Excellent leadership, management, organization, planning and communication skills
- Team player that thrives in both group and individual projects and is able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment, meet aggressive deadlines and manage simultaneous activities
- Ability to travel to customer sites frequently to communicate and implement strategy
- Ability to work from home
Location: Canada or USA