Sale Representative – Central United States
Founded in 1996, Trisotech is a worldwide leader in digital transformation.
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Representative to join our team promoting and selling industry-leading SaaS software.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of business and marketing experience in the same or similar industry
- 2+ years of experience in BPM and/or Enterprise Architecture industry
- Excellent leadership, management, organization, planning and communication skills
- Team player that thrives in both group and individual projects and is able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment, meet aggressive deadlines and manage simultaneous activities
- Ability to travel to customer sites frequently to communicate and implement strategy
- Ability to work from home